Jul 9, 2012

Surfer Dude Party Invitation & Inspiration

Matty B is turning TWO at the end of the month! I feel like I was just sharing his 1st birthday pirate party! I decided that I would do a Surfer Dude theme for his birthday and I am so excited! This is the invitation I made for the party (available in my Etsy Shop!).



I really like how it turned out, although my sister pointed out it isn't very juvenile. However, I have never liked anything too 'kid-ish' so I am happy with it.

So now that I am browsing Pinterest for ideas for the party, I thought I would share some of my favorite links. A little wrap-up, if you will. So, here are my favs...

I love the 'Surf Shack' from The Homespun Hostess' party! I already have a couple items to do this at my party.



Kara's Party Ideas shared this adorable Retro Surf Birthday from I Love Parties Australia. Although there are too many cute ideas to list, I loved the cupcakes and the toddler games!





Ummm...how cute is this boy dress-up station from Casamenteiras??? Even though the blog is in Portuguese, I loved all the cute details of the party.



Cheryl from Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl found these cute beers...for the adults of course!



Style Me Gorgeous had a cute slip and slide with a small 'surfboard'. I bought a slip and slide for the party so maybe I need to find some surfboards to go with it!



Love, love, LOVE the food set up that Nicole did via Hostess With The Mostess! The surfboard is super cute, I love the burgers individually wrapped, and the fries in small cups are just precious! Wonder if I could pull this off...



So, I have my work cut out for me! Good thing I have three weeks to prepare. :)

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)