Mar 26, 2012

Want to be a Guest Blogger?!

First things first, I saw Hunger Games this weekend and was actually impressed! I thought I would be disappointed since I liked the books so much, but I enjoyed the movie. However, if I didn't read the books, I don't think I would have gotten as much out of the movie. I got a different feel reading the book compared to watching the movie since there is so much in the book that Katniss is thinking, or motives for what she does, that doesn't come out that well in the movie. But, I guess that isn't my problem since I read the books!

So, back to the point of today's post. As you know, we are in the middle of selling our house. We actually sold it, but I am crossing my fingers everything follows through with this sale (inspections, appraisals, etc). I am a little skeptical so I don't want to get my hopes up. So, combine that with being sick for two weeks and you can see why my crafting has been put on hold for a bit, as well as most of our tot school stuff.

So this is why I need YOU! If anyone wants to be a guest blogger at lil Mop Top, I would love to have you! Just send me an email at jfj8935 at gmail.com to let me know you are interested. You can post about anything (crafts, cooking, baking, activities for kids, date night ideas, gardening, house decorating...you get the point) and I don't even mind if you have already posted about it on your blog. This can be super easy for you! All I need is the html version of your post in an email and you are set. Be sure to put links back to your blog so everyone can find you later!

And just to make sure you don't think I am just having the boys watch movies all day (only half the day), here are a couple cute pics of my sweet big boys painting on the driveway last week. The sidewalk paint was so easy to make and kept the boys entertained for about 20-30 minutes. If you want to make your own sidewalk paint, mix a little bit of cornstarch with water (should be slightly thicker than consistency of water) and use food coloring to dye it. Easy, right?!







Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)