Sep 6, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday - ABC book

If you saw my post on the Build-A-Library baby shower, one of the activities we planned for the guests was to help create an ABC book. We had the letter pages printed out and the guests were to draw a picture and sign their name on a page. When we got home, there were a couple letters that weren't completed so Allison and I had the kids help create pictures to finish up the book. Here is what we came up with:

N is for New York (by Bella and Lilly)



J is for Jungle (by John)



X is for X-ray (a tracing of Lilly's hand)



E is for Emma (by Bella)



Once all the pages were complete I laminated them and bound them with binder rings. I added some ribbon to make it prettier for Miss Emma. I think it is a very special book for Emma considering so many different people had a part in it. I also like that we used binder rings so Emily can use them as flash cards or use them for games with Emma later on. Quite the double purpose present!




Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and saw this post. I just found out my brother and SIL are pregnant and this is such a cute shower idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)