Jun 18, 2010

Baby Onesies

Baby Matthew will be here before I know it! So I found a bunch of John's plain onesies and invited my sisters and mom over for a night of crafting. (yes, we have matching TEAM CRAFT shirts! and yes, the pic is super dark...I apologzie!)



It was really fun (even though we missed mom being there!) and we made about 6 or 7 onesies for the baby. A couple still need to be sewn (the wonder under was giving us some trouble so I actually have to sew now!!), but here are a couple favorites.



I used a tie freezer paper stencil from Presser Foot and it is Brad's favorite onesie. It is precious! I tried to make suspenders like I saw somewhere in the blog world, but mine didn't turn out quite as cute. But, oh well!



My sister painted on the anchor since the baby's room will have a nautical theme. I think it turned out so sweet! I used a stamp to create the safety pin onesie. Kind of plain, but I am sure the baby won't notice!



I used a freezer paper stencil from Aly&Ash for the guitars. Then I just wrote in 'Mom Rocks'. This might be my favorite one...even if the writing is a little light!


Now we just need the baby to get here so we can try out our creations!

9 comments:

  1. Score!! My onesie made the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute! I'll be adding it to the Aly&Ash facebook group! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sell them on etsy... We made tons and did that it was so fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed it. Beautiful job by my 3 talented girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable and I want a t-shirt!!!!!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. I wish I had someone to craft with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fun idea!

    mrsbettierocker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice idea you have here. And they are really so adorable. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)